Istanbul Tour 1: Ancient Hippodrome + Blue Mosque + Topkapi Palace
Your private guide will meet you at Istanbul port with a sign written “ Your Name “ on it, anytime you want . The only city in the world located on two continents is Istanbul, which has been the capital of three great empires - Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman - for more than 2000 years. Our tour starts with Hippodrome Square where used to take place for chariot races and the Byzantine riots during Roman & Byzantine period. Only a short walk away, reaches Blue Mosque, has its fame from its beautiful blue Iznik tiles. We will continue walking to Topkapi Palace, was not only the residence of the Ottoman sultans, but also the administrative and educational center of the state. It was constructed between 1460 and 1478 by Sultan Mehmed II, the conqueror of Constantinople. We will visit the Topkapi Palace including treasury ,Chinese Porcelain, weapons section. Drive back to the port. The end of our services.
• Minimum required time for this tour is 4.5 hours.
• Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays; Grand Bazaar on Sundays & Turkish public and religious holidays; Jewish museum and Synagogues on Saturdays and during Jewish holidays.
• On these specific days they'll be substituted with other museums/sites depending on the convenience of the program and schedule. Order of the visits may be changed for the convenience of the tour.
• Professional Licensed Local Tour Guide
• Luxury Air-Conditioned New Brand of Van
• Private Driver
• All Parking Fees
• %100 Satisfaction
For parties over 14 guests, please contact us.
Above prices are for parties, NOT FOR EACH PERSON.
Decided to Book?
You can easly fill the enquiry form from below button, then we will touch you as soon as possible with all the details of our private tours.
We DO NOT ask a pre-payment before the tour. You can pay all the fees at the end of the tour in USD or EURO.
Please click here to book one of our tours.